Hocalwire Daily Roundup | Google Confirms Fix To Search Indexing Problem
- Today's HDR Update for 9 Feb, 2024
- 1) Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update February 7th and 8th
- 2) Google Confirms Fix To Search Indexing Problem
- 3) Google Analytics 4 adds new dimensions for measuring paid and organic traffic.
Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update February 7th and 8th
I am seeing signs of a new Google search ranking algorithm update. It started yesterday, Wednesday, February 7th, and is going into today, Thursday, February 8th. There is an increase in chatter within the SEO industry and also some, not all, of the tools are showing spikes in volatility.
Google Confirms Fix To Search Indexing Problem
After a week, Google has resolved the search indexing issue that caused delays in content appearing in search results.
- As of January 31, there were indexing problems with Google search.
- Google reports that the indexing issue has been entirely fixed as of February 8.
Google Analytics 4 adds new dimensions for measuring paid and organic traffic
The platform now offers clearer insights into your traffic sources, both paid and organic, for enhanced optimization opportunities.
Google Analytics 4 introduced eight new dimensions for tracking and analyzing both paid and organic traffic sources:
That's all folks for the day from the Hocalwire Team. We will get back with more updates tomorrow!!
If you want to reach out to Hocalwire to learn about our awesome Newsroom CMS, reach us by clicking here.