- Where And How Pakistan Is Storing Nuclear Weapons According To US Scientists
- Demonetization In Rural India
- Business Special: Everything You Need To Know- 500, And 1000 Notes Rendered Illegal Tender
- TIPPING POINT 1.0: Aims To Showcase The Best Of Women Entrepreneurs In India
- A Green Arrow For Delhi's 10 Headed Demon
- A PEACEFUL SAYAGRAHA BY CODAVAS AT JANTAR MANTAR
- KarmaCircles, A Peer To Peer Social Learning Platform, Launches Leadership Program
- Calling All Startups! Win Cash Prizes Worth Up To $25,000 At The Wharton India Startup Competition
- Towards A New India: God Is Science
- देशभर की यूनिवर्सिटीज में अब हो सकेंगे गुरु गोबिंद सिंह और स्वामी दयानंद पर शोध। अजमेर सहित देशभर के आर्य समाजियों में खुशी।
Madrasa Students Beaten Up For Not Saying 'Jai Mata Ki'
A 17-year-old Muslim boy sustained a fracture and two of his fellow Madrasa students were injured after they were allegedly thrashed by a group of men for refusing to chant ‘Jai Mata Ki’ and ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ at a park in Outer Delhi’s Begampur area. The men who beat up the boys have not been identified, however, a case in the matter has been registered and the police are looking into the matter. The injured, Dilkash, Ajmal and Naeem, were discharged after treatment. Dilkash told the police that he along with his friends were taking a stroll in the park when five men came and hit them from behind. They started abusing and ordered them to to chant Bharat Mata ki Jai. When they refused to comply the men started beating them up. The boys claimed that they managed to save themselves and ran back to the mosque, where they study in a madrasa.