- Where And How Pakistan Is Storing Nuclear Weapons According To US Scientists
- Demonetization In Rural India
- Business Special: Everything You Need To Know- 500, And 1000 Notes Rendered Illegal Tender
- TIPPING POINT 1.0: Aims To Showcase The Best Of Women Entrepreneurs In India
- A Green Arrow For Delhi's 10 Headed Demon
- A PEACEFUL SAYAGRAHA BY CODAVAS AT JANTAR MANTAR
- KarmaCircles, A Peer To Peer Social Learning Platform, Launches Leadership Program
- Calling All Startups! Win Cash Prizes Worth Up To $25,000 At The Wharton India Startup Competition
- Towards A New India: God Is Science
- देशभर की यूनिवर्सिटीज में अब हो सकेंगे गुरु गोबिंद सिंह और स्वामी दयानंद पर शोध। अजमेर सहित देशभर के आर्य समाजियों में खुशी।
Family Releases Shocking CCTV Footage Of The Accident
Sidharth Sharma was a 32 year old marketing consultant in Delhi. He was returning home after office hours when a 17 year old juvenile ran his Mercedes over him. Now the family of the victim has a released the shocking CCTV footage of the accident.
The accused is a 17 year old juvenile, a class 12 student who was out for a joy ride with his friends when the accident happened. The accident took place on Monday night Delhi's Civil Lines Area.
The video clearly shows that Sidharth looked both ways for oncoming traffic before deciding to cross the road when the speeding Mercedes ran him over. Further the footage also shows that the juvenile made no attempt to avoid the accident. Sidharth tries to avoid the accident by trying to run towards the pavement when he gets hit by the car.
A case has been registered against the father of the juvenile who was later released on bail. The Delhi police may also file a case and fine the driver who was hired for the juvenile.
The juvenile will be an 18 year old in just five days. Other occupants of the car were also teenagers.
Video Source: The Quint