- Where And How Pakistan Is Storing Nuclear Weapons According To US Scientists
- Demonetization In Rural India
- Business Special: Everything You Need To Know- 500, And 1000 Notes Rendered Illegal Tender
- TIPPING POINT 1.0: Aims To Showcase The Best Of Women Entrepreneurs In India
- A Green Arrow For Delhi's 10 Headed Demon
- A PEACEFUL SAYAGRAHA BY CODAVAS AT JANTAR MANTAR
- KarmaCircles, A Peer To Peer Social Learning Platform, Launches Leadership Program
- Calling All Startups! Win Cash Prizes Worth Up To $25,000 At The Wharton India Startup Competition
- Towards A New India: God Is Science
- देशभर की यूनिवर्सिटीज में अब हो सकेंगे गुरु गोबिंद सिंह और स्वामी दयानंद पर शोध। अजमेर सहित देशभर के आर्य समाजियों में खुशी।
Delhi Man Hacks Step-son To Death To Teach Wife A 'lesson'
A man allegedly hacked his 12-year-old stepson to death after an argument with his wife at their home in west Delhi's Nihal Vihar, police said on Saturday. Police said the child's mother had refused to go on a short trip to their native village in Uttar Pradesh's Shahjahanpur district because of her son's ongoing exams. This had left the accused, identified as Sewa Ram, seething with anger and hacked his step-son to death. Sewa Ram fled the crime scene but was later caught and booked for murder. Sewa Ram and Vidya lived with four children at a rented house in Nihal Vihar. The husband worked as a rickshaw-puller, while Vidya is employed at a nearby factory.