- Where And How Pakistan Is Storing Nuclear Weapons According To US Scientists
- Demonetization In Rural India
- Business Special: Everything You Need To Know- 500, And 1000 Notes Rendered Illegal Tender
- TIPPING POINT 1.0: Aims To Showcase The Best Of Women Entrepreneurs In India
- A Green Arrow For Delhi's 10 Headed Demon
- A PEACEFUL SAYAGRAHA BY CODAVAS AT JANTAR MANTAR
- KarmaCircles, A Peer To Peer Social Learning Platform, Launches Leadership Program
- Calling All Startups! Win Cash Prizes Worth Up To $25,000 At The Wharton India Startup Competition
- Towards A New India: God Is Science
- देशभर की यूनिवर्सिटीज में अब हो सकेंगे गुरु गोबिंद सिंह और स्वामी दयानंद पर शोध। अजमेर सहित देशभर के आर्य समाजियों में खुशी।
60-year-old Father Of Convict Killed In 'gang War'
A 60-year-old man was shot dead outside his house at a village near Jaffarpur Kalan in suspected gang rivalry on Sunday night. The deceased, Janakraj, was the father of a jailed criminal, Dinesh Mowgli, who was involved in the brutal murder of four youths from his rival Naveen Khati's gang in 2014. The police suspect the role of Khati's associates in the murder. The incident was reported at 2 am when the assailants came to Janakraj's house in Dariyapur village and called out for him saying they were friends of Mowgli. They went up to the first floor of the house where Janakraj was sleeping and pumped a bullet into his chest from point blank range. The second shot fired had hit a wall. While leaving, the men claimed that the murder was in revenge for the killing of their brother by Mowgli. They also threatened the other family members with dire consequences and left on three motorbikes. Janakraj was rushed to a local hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.