- Where And How Pakistan Is Storing Nuclear Weapons According To US Scientists
- Demonetization In Rural India
- Business Special: Everything You Need To Know- 500, And 1000 Notes Rendered Illegal Tender
- TIPPING POINT 1.0: Aims To Showcase The Best Of Women Entrepreneurs In India
- A Green Arrow For Delhi's 10 Headed Demon
- A PEACEFUL SAYAGRAHA BY CODAVAS AT JANTAR MANTAR
- KarmaCircles, A Peer To Peer Social Learning Platform, Launches Leadership Program
- Calling All Startups! Win Cash Prizes Worth Up To $25,000 At The Wharton India Startup Competition
- Towards A New India: God Is Science
- देशभर की यूनिवर्सिटीज में अब हो सकेंगे गुरु गोबिंद सिंह और स्वामी दयानंद पर शोध। अजमेर सहित देशभर के आर्य समाजियों में खुशी।
10 Bajarang Dal Members Arrested For Stopping Minor Wedding
10 members of the Bajrang Dal were arrested this week in MP for forcing entry into a church and stopping a minor's wedding by converting her into a Christian. The whole incident was captured on camera where the activists could be seen heckling the guests and vandalizing the place in an attempt to stop the wedding.
A formal complaint is said to be filed against the family of the minor for forcing her to convert from Hindu to Christian. It is also being alleged that the police party present on the scene did little to stop the activists because of the complaint. Bajrang Dal is an arm of Vishva Hindu Parishad which is an affiliate of RSS. Lately, the group has been campaigning aggressively against converting Hindus into other castes and other caste marriages of Hindu girls. They are also aggressively campaigning to reconvert others back to Hinduism.
Some eyewitness who claim to have been present at the time of the incident say that the police instead of stopping these people, were actually helping the attackers. The activists it seems were mainly angry over the religious conversion of a Hindu girl while the police are maintaining that the girl was a minor and that they had a written complaint in their file.
The police registered a case under the Child Marriage Prevention Act and also for hurting religious feelings against 10 people, including the pastor, the bride's father and the groom, who were arrested. They are now out on bail.